|Description: In the early 1990s, the Swedish video game company Digital Illusions (today known as EA Digital Illusions CE AB – “DICE”) began work on its new game. Targeted initially for the Commodore Amiga, Sega Mega Drive / Genesis and Sega Mega-CD, the game was about 99% finished. He has already received a preliminary announcement in many gaming magazines. Expectations were high, and all signs indicated a definite hit. But then, suddenly, the development of Hardcore was suspended due to the transition to a new generation of game consoles, in particular, the Sony PlayStation , which was powerful at that time, with incredible three-dimensional (!) Graphics.
This was a huge surprise for all its creators, who worked very hard and were devoted to their project. Over the next two and a half decades, the game was considered lost forever …
But in 2019, this part of the history of video games will be returned to gamers under a new name: Ultracore! ..
- The return of the legendary unreleased 16-bit classic: now on the Nintendo Switch!
- Bug fixes and improvements in boss mechanics.
- Management optimized for a modern console.
- Collect and upgrade various weapons to use your enemies against him.
- Two soundtracks to choose from: the original from the 90s and the newly written synth / electronic soundtrack with over 20 full-length tracks by talented artists such as Scandroid, Mega Drive, Waveshaper, Fury Weekend, 3Force – and many others!