How to play level dumps from online using Checkpoint:
- Copy the switch folder from the Custom Levels folder to the root of your microSD card with file replacement.
- Go to the game, select the “Play!” Mode, select “Level level”, click on the first cell> “Create a new level”, make any changes to your level, click on the icon of the robot head from the top right> “Save”.
- Save this way to all the top save locations: 00, 01, 02, 03, in sequence, you can choose any name.
- Saving your own saves of the game and your castle with Checkpoint – open the Checkpoint homeblock, select SMM2, press A, press L, again A, OK. After playing the packs of levels, you can restore your castle and play on.
- Restore the saving of a pack of levels from 60 pcs: start the Checkpoint homeblock, select SMM2, press A, select the name of one of the pack of levels you want to play, press R, then A.
- Start the game, click “Play!”> “Levelboot”, open the tab “Other people’s levels”, select the new level that appears, click “Play” and enjoy!
- To play the next level pack, repeat the process from the step of restoring saves to Checkpoint.
Download the Game From