Genre: Role-Playing, Strategy, Adventure
Developer: Red Hook Studios
Publisher: Red Hook Studios
Image format: NSP XCI
Game Version: 1.2.1
Interface language: Russian, English [RUS / ENG / Multi 9]
Performance tested: Yes (at 8.0.1, Atmosphere 0.9.1)
Age Rating: 18+
Description: Darkest Dungeon is a complex turn-based role-playing game with a hopeless atmosphere, in which the adventures of the characters affect their mental health.
You have to assemble, train and lead a team of heroes, each of which has its drawbacks. The team will need to spend on terrible forests, deserted reserves, collapsed crypts and other dangerous places. Fighting will have to not only with unthinkable enemies, but also with stress, hunger, disease and impenetrable darkness. Uncover weird secrets and send heroes into battle with scary monsters with the help of a new strategic turn-based battle system.
System dysphoria. Fighting is not only with monsters, but also with stress! Heroes are prone to paranoia, masochism, illogical behavior, and many other states that affect the game.
Stylish graphics, like a freehand pen.
- A new turn-based battle system will face the heroes with numerous creatures of evil.
- 16 (and there will be new!) Game classes: a plague doctor, a savage and even a leper.
- A camp where you can heal wounds or make an inspiring speech.
- A city with a tavern and a monastery, where the exhausted heroes can relax and take off the accumulated stress.
- Classic features of RPG: the irreversible death of heroes, dangerous dungeons and the ability to pass the game several times.